Sunday, January 31, 2010

Full House - Collection of Korean Drama OST

With all the Korean Novela that I have seen, this is my most favorite,... how I love to watch this over and over again... Bi and Song Hye Kyo are so adorable in this one. And I'd like to share to everyone the Original Soundtrack of Full House.

The Full House OST
  1. Full House (Instrumental)
  2. Oon Myung (Destiny)- Why
  3. Forever (Instrumental)
  4. I Think I (Byul)
  5. Shi (Instrumental)
  6. Chin Goo Ran Mal (The End of Being Friends)- Noel
  7. Oon Myung (Slow Instrumental)
  8. Blue Hills (Instrumental)
  9. Oon Myung (Slow Version)- Why
  10. I Think I (Guitar Inst.)
  11. Neut Geh Pin Sarang (Too Late)- G-Soul
  12. Forever
  13. Oon Myung (Semi-Slow Instrumental)
  14. Love At The Gate (Instrumental)
  15. Go Ma Wuh Hal Ge Yo (I’ll Be Thankful)- Byul
  16. Neut Geh Pin Sarang [Too Late] (Violin Instrumental)
  17. Amazing Love (Instrumental)
  18. Paradiso (Instrumental)
  19. Oon Myung (Instrumental)

Come with the beautiful korean drama is their beautiful soundtrack. Falling in love with the story and characters is easier when you hear the songs on the background. So let's all listen to these songs and bring back the "kilig" moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment